HOUSE WITHOUT BORDERS COMMERCIAL
Normally we dont try to blog adverts or commercials, but in his case we have to …its such a good film and we like the way he thinks …watch the full movie its worth it!
Even companies serious about innovation can fall victim to their own, well-meaning creative process.
- Thinking the answer is in here, rather than out there
- Talking about it rather than building it
- Executing when we should be exploring
- Being smart
- Being impatient for the wrong things
- Confusing cross-functionality with diverse viewpoints
- Believing process will save you
Meltdown PP Tube 1 // Tom Price
Meltdown PP Tube 1 is a chair designed and created by British Designer Tom Price. The chair is made of recycling plumbing tubes which have been heated and pressed together to form a seat.
TedxKyiv//Grisha Zotov : Understanding Crowds
Grisha Zotov discusses the possiblity of making architecture based on crowd movement parameters. Zotov maps out new potentials tunnels in the over-crowded Kyiv metro system using Processing 1.0, an open-source programming tool.